The Leader In Sonar Performance
Revolutionise the way you find fish with our award-winning echosounder technology.
Since 1957, Lowrance has led the way to provide anglers of all skill levels with the best possible underwater view of fish and fish-holding structure. From the Fish Lo-K-Tor – also known as the “The Little Green Box” – to today’s powerful HDS Gen2 fishfinder/chartplotter models and StructureScan® HD, Lowrance’s commitment to produce award and tournament winning sonar technology continues today as a primary focus.
- StructureScan® HD & Hybrid Dual Imaging™ - The only sonar-imaging solution with dedicated side- and down-looking views for the best possible views around and below your boat. And, HDI Broadband Sounder plus exclusive DownScan Imaging™.
- SonarHub™ Sounder Module - This feature-packed system combines the power of StructureScan® HD with single channel CHIRP sonar for outstanding target resolution and noise rejection.
- Find perfect fish arches, explore the water column and make your mark with SonarHub. Compatible transducers include Lowrance Blue-connector transducers, SpotlightScan™ and StructureScan HD transducers. With three built-in Ethernet ports, SonarHub is ideal for use with HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch chartplotters.
- SpotlightScan™ Sonar - Offering surround scan imaging for your Lowrance HDS Gen3, HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch display, SpotlightScan quickly identifies key fishing areas before you make your first cast.
- SpotlightScan is available for foot control cable steer trolling motors and includes DownScan™ Imaging and Broadband Sounder™ technologies for the best possible view beneath your boat.